Things I learned from my dad...
- Girls who know how to use power tools are cool.
- If you are going to fish, you need to know how to take the fish off of your own hook.
- Everyone should have a nickname...or three.
- A girl old enough to drive should know how to change her oil, top off the fluids and change a tire.
- Respect animals - always.
- Geometry, Physics, Algebra and Calculus are relevant and have a purpose in daily life.
- If you want to be a good driver, you have to be willing to hit a few potholes on a country road.
- Skip the training wheels, learn how to ride a bike without them.
- It pays (sometimes in doughnuts) to get up early.
- Always have a few dollars on you when you set out on the road.
- Don't wish for a family you do not have, love the family that was given to you.
I love you Dad...Happy Father's Day.